Friday, September 9, 2011

Designated 1st Post

I'm terrible at blogging. It really doesn't matter what it's about.. I am just flat out a noncommittalphobic. However this may all be,  I'm really going to try to put my arts out there and see what happens. I'm just going to go with it and see what comes out of it.

A week or so ago I found a nice little studio to rent out in downtown Brattleboro, Vt. So I got it and here I am sitting here all creepy like watching people stand on the streets. People do awesome things when they think no one is looking... well I'm watching you. Watching you pick your nose, pick your wedgie, and eat the crumbs off your shirt! Ha! I see you sir who walks around in his tighty whites all day watching wrestling. Your not safe from my prying artistic eyes. What a creep.

Another thing that has crossed my mind is where the hell to begin? I have a bunch of finished arts I could post.. I will probably just focus on whatever I'm working in at the time type of thing. Hell!

so here this goes..

          -Sarah


    

No comments:

Post a Comment