Monday, September 26, 2011

the love child of cider and alcohol.

I'm sitting here in my studio listening to some Smodcast Jay and Silent Bob Get Old. I've got more art done listening to Kevin Smiths podcasts then I have in a very long time. I've felt so uninspired lately though. I've been getting these nauseous, "high feeling", fatigue, I'm going to pass out now spells for the past week or probably even longer... so  I just haven't been up to much. I told myself  ( like I do most days) that today is the day I'm going to sit and produce something. At this point I don't care too much what that something is.

I bought a  Fall Woodchuck Hard Cider ( oh hell yea), made sure there were batteries in my camera, took my bra off, and started to it. At a big ole 5% alcohol that little woodchuck did it's job.

I also started my 365 day project on doing a drawing  day for a year! Thanks to my friend Melody who bought me a book that gives you a different project to do each day for 365 days. Inspired by this, I decided to do 365 days of creations with the theme of "creepy". (whatever I decide that means) I should just draw a picture of myself for a year : )
I am having huge issues photographing my pictures so.. fuck it. I did my best.

Finished my painting!!


 DAY 1 September 25, 2011

DAY 2 September 26th, 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment