Tuesday, September 13, 2011

New NIBS holy crap

Today began at 7:00am and holy crap what a long day. Instead of writing about it I'm just going to list my accomplishments.  My main goal for today was to sit from early morning till dark in my studio and draw. Didn't happen.

-Laundry
-Organized HUGE tote called  "Sarah's Big-o-Box of Memories". All this stuff I've been collecting over the years for my books I plan on putting together.  SO MUCH SHIT. I even found a little heart sticky man from 10 years ago.
- Dropped laundry off so my boyfriend can smell nice.
-drank a berry smoothie. yurmmmm...
-carried all the random things I sorted through up 4 flights of stairs to my studio.
-drew and bought myself some new nibs! Huzaaaa... that was the main excitement of my day along with the illustration I made with them!

I officially announce this day as OVER. Whatever happens after this point it not important.



I will eventually get my edward gorey house pictures up... eventually.


-sarah 



No comments:

Post a Comment