Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Sun and big changes!

Hello everyone!

Well... there is both good and bad to this post but in the end I really think it is going to work out.

Basically, I have not had much time to draw or paint or do anything creative because I have been having issues regarding my studio and my landlord. In a nutshell, my landlord did a few things that breeched our lease agreement one including not providing the heat that should be provided when it is as cold as it is outside. After a few back and forth conversations it became apparent to me that she wasn't going to budge let alone even believe me how I never got heat. I decided it was not worth it to me to sit up there and feel awful about it and have my fibro and RA get worse because of this. MEH! Not worth it. So goodbye studio!! It was fun! I feel good about leaving, in a weird way it feels super good and the right decision. No second guesses.

Good part! I am leaving today to head down to Florida ( SUN SUNSUNSUNSUNSUN!)  so I can get some vitamin D and happiness. I packed my handy dandy nibs, ink, and sketchpad so I can work on stuff while i'm gone for a few weeks.  Unfortunately, due to all the commotion I have fallen behind on my 365 days of Creepy project but I am just going to do my best to keep trucking on it :)

I will not have my computer with me so I'll do my best to update my trip and all my doodles when I get back. Honestly, looking at the weather for Brattleboro for the rest of the week ( SNOW?!) I don't think i'm going to get back up here without some mental struggle. In all I am very happy with the way things are turning out despite the not so good stuff that will turn into good stuff in the end.

Also I decided that my sad fisherman painting I am going to be turning into a series of paintings with beards. Cheers!

See you!
-SARAH!

No comments:

Post a Comment