Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Trees and Hills Comic Group!

I got a small comic published in the "Woods"edition of the Trees and Hills Comic Group comic magazine! It is the lastest of 10 they have published so far. It is a pretty great thing and it brings together very talented artists from the Vermont, New Hampshire, and Western Massachusetts area.

 Please check out Trees & Hills Comic Group for more information and if you would like to buy a copy of any of the publications. 

I am also am currently working on a mini Halloween Comic for Trees and Hills. Place your orders now! You can pre-order now and it will ship out on the 22nd! Just in time for Halloween :)  I shall also mention that I did not write the story, my awesome little friends Maddox (age 4) and Finley (age 3) wrote it and I am just illustrated! Enjoy

here are some pictures!





Samples from my Halloween mini comic!






No comments:

Post a Comment